We’re proud to have recently released our first white paper: ESG & Green Finance: What Next? Covering the intersection of ESG and sustainable finance, this in-depth report is essential reading for 2023 business planning.
Featuring insight and guidance from more than a dozen experts, our white paper features analysis of key trends and developments, a review of the past year’s biggest stories and an invaluable list of useful ESG tools and resources.
It’s so good, in fact, that it’s drawn local media attention in Luxembourg. Click the links below to read what Delano, Paperjam and Silicon Luxembourg have to say.
- VitalBriefing Identifies Urgent ESG And Green Finance Challenges In Exclusive 2023 Report (Silicon Luxembourg)
- Is Luxembourg’s finance sector bearing too much of the sustainability burden? (Delano)
- Le secteur financier supporte-t-il une part trop grande de la durabilité? (Paperjam – in French)
Download the free report by clicking here. Don’t wait to get ahead on ESG – central for your planning, the white paper covers the significant trends in ESG and green finance that we’ve identified through our media monitoring and coverage of 2022, including:
- The regulatory challenges closing in on the financial industry
- The SFDR is coming, ready or not
- Must investors choose between sustainability and performance?
- The data trap – how to report information that doesn’t (yet) exist
- Biodiversity – can the financial industry save the natural world?
- The investor’s dilemma: exclusion or engagement
We’re grateful to the renowned experts who collaborated with us on this project:
- Julie Becker, CEO, Luxembourg Stock Exchange
- Hakan Lucius, Head of Corporate Sustainability, European Investment Bank
- Denise Voss, Chairwoman, LuxFLAG
- Sophie Öberg, Deputy Director, Inspiring More Sustainability Luxembourg
- Stuart Parkinson, Group CEO, Lombard International
- Nicoletta Centofanti, Interim General Manager, Luxembourg Sustainable Finance Initiative
- Roger H. Hartmann, Chairman of the Board, European Financial Planning Association Luxembourg
- Sebastiaan Hooghiemstra, Associate – Investment Fund Structuring/Financial Services Regulatory, Loyens & Loeff
- Jamie Broderick, board member, Impact Investing Institute
- Martin Lok, Executive Director, Capitals Coalition
- Young-Jin Choi, Director of Impact & ESG, Vidia Equity
- Raymond Schadeck, independent director
- Tom Pfeiffer, independent director and sustainability management advisor
- Joel El-Qalqili, General Counsel, Vidia Equity
- Annemari Arens, independent director
- Laura Mullenders, Project Manager, Inspiring More Sustainability Luxembourg