Media monitoring customised for you —
by expert journalists
Inform your critical business decisions with vital news and insights
- VitalBriefing’s journalists uncover and distill the information that matters to you
- Accurate, concise and tailored news summaries delivered seamlessly via e-mail or direct to your CMS
- Unlike traditional, automated media monitoring tools, our products are human-driven
- Track critical news and information on the issues, trends and competitors impacting your business
- A customised solution you can trust to identify opportunities and threats
- More than an outsource, we are your partner — your “personal journalist” saving you time and money
- A flexible competitor and media monitoring service that adapts to your changing needs
Have complex monitoring needs?
See how we can help
Media monitoring examples from selected industries
Our 70+ expert journalists can cover any sector —
Track your market, industry or competitors
– Claude Marx, Director General, Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier
– Pierre-François Bois, Global Leader, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
– Nicholas Mackel, Chief Executive Officer, Luxembourg for Finance
Why Media Monitoring Matters
How can companies ensure they know which links and sources to trust in the era of ‘fake news’? Read the full article for key tips and tricks.
Businesses that fail to harness media and competitor monitoring will hurt their sales staff’s ability to attract new business and retain existing customers.
It can be hard to get the actionable insights you need from your media monitoring. Find out how to ensure your media monitoring boosts sales.