The AI Revolution In Financial Services
As artificial intelligence transforms the financial industry, discover how experts believe AI will alter the way businesses operate and the extent to which it will change, and in some cases abolish, the involvement of human employees.
The AI Revolution in Financial Services white paper highlights key trends in the increasing use of artificial intelligence by financial institutions and how you should be preparing in 2024. Featuring insights from industry experts, the white paper examines:
- Is AI a smarter investment portfolio manager than a human asset manager?
- Can AI better meet anti-money-laundering controls and client due diligence?
- Does AI effectively compile/report sustainability-related information and expose greenwashing?
- Can AI help detect/prevent financial crime from fraud to money laundering? Or will it further empower criminals?
- Will regulation keep pace with AI in the financial industry or stifle it?
VitalBriefing’s focus on AI in finance
VitalBriefing has been covering the intersection of artificial intelligence with finance for years. As the technology evolves with lightning speed, so too has our focus on its implications for every aspect of the industry, from asset management to data analysis to human resources to regulation…and beyond. As our private and public sector financial industry clients clamour to prepare for this “brave, new world,” our global corps of veteran journalists – themselves using our AI in the process – monitor and identify the key news and developments to help them adapt.
What our clients say
VitalBriefing tailors and personalises its market intelligence service…matching their reputation as a trusted brand. And just as important, they can take ideas and turn them into invaluable, actionable intelligence and insights.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, LUXEMBOURG FOR FINANCE
Client testimonials and case studies
How we turn media monitoring into market intelligence